Note: If your business is not located in the state of Indiana, the residence based tax is considered a courtesy and not a requirement. If you choose not to withhold this tax, the employee will need to pay the state directly outside of payroll.
Articles in this section
- California EDD Tax Registration
- Colorado (CO) Unemployment Insurance and Wage Withholding Tax Account Registration
- Colorado MyUI Employer (Third Party Access)
- Community Safety Payroll Tax registration (Eugene, Oregon)
- Florida (FL) Unemployment Tax Registration
- Georgia (GA) Dept of Labor Acct No.
- Georgia (GA) Dept of Revenue Withholding ID No.
- Idaho (ID) Withholding Tax Registration
- Indiana (IN) Department of Workforce Development Acct No. Registration
- Indiana (IN) Local tax (County Income Tax)