Colorado requires handling of their Unemployment Insurance Tax via their portal, your business is required to register for access to this resource.
Here's a link: https://myuiemployer.coworkforce.com/
TIP: the registration link is on the upper left hand side of the page.
Once you have registered your business's access, set-up Ludt Payroll as an account user:
- Login to https://myuiemployer.coworkforce.com/
- Choose "Account Users" from the Home page (or from the left navigation pane).
- The list of current users who have access to your account will display
- Select the "Add a User" button
- On the "Add a User" screen
- First Name: Geoffrey
- Middle Name:
- Last Name: Ludt
- Username: Payroll_YourBusinessName
- Confirm Username: Payroll_YourBusinessName
- Password: Observe the password rules on the page
- Record the Username and Password you created, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select the following pages to provide access to:
- Account History (Select ALL)
- File and Pay (Select ALL)
- Select the "Submit" button