Want to set up company contributions to a Health Savings Account (HSA) instead? Go here.
- Go to the Employees tab.
- Click the employee's name.
- In the Deductions & Contributions section, click Edit.
- In the Company Contributions section, click the Add a Company Contribution link.
- Click the Contribution drop-down arrow and then select an existing contribution or select New Contribution. If you don't see the Contribution drop-down arrow, go to the next step.
- Select Health Insurance for the category.
- Select the type (Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance, or Dental Insurance).
- Enter the provider name.
- Select % of Gross Pay or $ Amount and then enter the amount or percent of the contribution per paycheck for this employee (if you need to, you can change this amount on the paycheck when you create it).
- Optionally, enter the annual maximum.
- Click Save.
After you set up a deduction or contribution for one employee, you can assign it to other employees.