You have the following choices:
- Handwrite a check from your bank account:
- Make the check payable to your employee for the net amount from their pay stub.
- Give the check to your employee along with a copy of their pay stub, which shows all withholding amounts.
- Print the paycheck and pay stub on preprinted check stock:
- Use check stock that is compatible with QuickBooks or Microsoft Money.
- Give the paycheck and pay stub to your employee.
- Direct deposit to the employee's bank account:
- If your employee chooses direct deposit, we'll electronically transfer the net amount from your bank account to your employee's bank account. Handwrite paychecks if your direct deposit is pending.
- Give your employee a copy of their pay stub printed on plain paper. Setting up direct deposit takes about a week. (There's no extra charge for direct deposit.)