To make sure paychecks print properly on your printer, you only need to follow these steps once.
What to expect
We'll take you through a short interview and ask you to print a sample check like this (you may need to turn off your popup blocker to see this window):
Then we'll guide you through adjusting the placement of the printout left, right, up, or down so that the text looks good on your preprinted check stock.
- Go to Setup > Preferences and then Paycheck Printing Settings.
- Make sure you have compatible preprinted check stock (If you need compatible check stock, contact us)
- Choose Preprinted QuickBooks-compatible voucher check stock.
- Select Print 2 stubs or Print 1 stub and click OK.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
If you need to print on a different printer, go through this process again.