After you approve paychecks, we ask you questions to help you print, export, and email your payroll data. But some of these questions may not be relevant to you.
Here's how to control which questions appear:
- Go here.
(Or choose Setup > Preferences and then General Preferences.)
- Under Steps After Paycheck Approval, deselect the steps that aren't relevant to you:
- View & Print — Deselect this if you don't need to print paychecks or pay stubs, or if you don't want to do it right after approving checks.
- Enter Check Numbers — Deselect this if you don't want to record the check numbers from your printed or handwritten paychecks in our payroll service.
- Export to (accounting software) — Deselect if you don't want export to accounting software after every payroll run. (You won't see this choice if you haven't set up to export yet.)
- Email Pay Stubs — Deselect if you don't want to use this method of notifying employees that a pay stub is available on PaycheckRecords.com. How would I email pay stubs?