Are you missing a box on the Create Paychecks page for a deduction or pay type for an employee?
It's possible you forgot to assign the item to the employee. Here's a fast way to check:
- From the Create Paychecks page, click the employee's name.
Or if you're not starting from the Create Paychecks page:
- Go to the Employees tab.
- Click the employee's name.
- See what's set up for the employee in the section you want. For example, if you're checking for a pay type, click Edit in the Pay section.
- Select the item that was missing, and click OK.
- Click OK to confirm that you still want to pay the employee the same way (by check or direct deposit).
- Then start creating paychecks again as usual.
If you're missing the entire column for a pay type, the company preferences might not be set up to show it on the Create Paychecks page. To change that:
- Go to Setup > Preferences and then General Preferences.
- Select the pay types you want included as columns on the Create Paychecks page. Click OK.
- Go to the Payday tab.
- Select the pay schedule if necessary. Now you should see the columns you want on the Create Paychecks page.