You can create an additional paycheck to pay an employee for missing hours. We'll check the hours you already entered on the timesheet for the same time period and employee to see if any overtime pay is required.
To add some missing hours to an employee's timesheet:
- Click the Payday tab.
- Select the pay schedule for the employee with the timesheet you want to update.
- Select the pay period that has the timesheet with the missing hours.
- Click the timesheet icon next to the employee's name.
- Click Add Shift.
- Enter the missing hours and then click OK.
- On the Create Paychecks page, click Create Paychecks.