If an exclamation point appears on the timesheet icon for an employee , the timesheet requires your attention. For example, the employee might not have entered any hours, or they might have forgotten to submit their timesheet.
To make corrections to timesheet hours:
- Click the Payday tab.
- On the Create Paychecks page, review employees' hours.
- Timesheet links identify timesheet employees.
- Red flags indicate the employee has manually edited their hours.
- Blue flags indicate a timesheet approver has edited the hours.
- Click the timesheet link to make any necessary corrections to the employee's time.
- Click Create Paychecks again, and then Approve the corrected payroll.
If an employee needs to change their hours after you've started running payroll, contact us.