When you add an employee to your account, you can choose one of these pay methods:
- Pay with personal or company check
- Pay by printing checks on blank check stock
- Pay by printing checks on preprinted check stock
- Pay by direct deposit to the employee's bank account
To change the way you are paying an employee:
- Go to the Employees tab.
- Click the current type of pay in the Pay Method column for the employee. For example, click the word Check if that is the current pay method.
- Select the new pay method. If you are changing to direct deposit, you will need the contractor or the employee's bank routing number, bank account number, and the type of account (checking or savings).
- Click OK.
The next time you create paychecks, the contractor or employee is paid with the new method.